643 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive Northwest
Atlanta, GA 30314
+1 404 548 6788
Constructed in 1882 on the campus of Morris Brown College, the Fountain Hall is one of the oldest surviving structures on the original site of Atlanta University. Designed in the Victorian style by architect G. L. Norrman, this structure has served various functions over the years, and now houses the university's administrative offices, chapel and art studios. The building is situated atop Diamond Hill, from which vantage point visitors are offered a nice view of the downtown area.