134 Peachtree Street Northwest
Atlanta, GA 30303
+1 404 548 6788 (Tourist Information)
Developed in 1929 by two of Atlanta
's noted citizens, this landmark structure was for a long time, one of the tallest buildings in Atlanta
. Built by the Rhodes-Haverty Investment Company, the building consists of 134,648 square feet (12,510 square meters) of office space. The three street facing walls are crowned by an arcade under a gable. In the 1960s, the original entrance canopies were removed and replaced by the existing granite structure.