All Saints' Episcopal Church
209 West 27th Street
Austin, TX 78705
+1 512 476 3589
All Saints' Episcopal Church was built by Bishop George Herbert Kinsolving, who is buried in a crypt underneath the altar. Originally established as a chapel, this church served the members of Grace Hall, then a women's dormitory for the University of Texas. The chapel was given the designation of a church in 1909. Despite its close proximity to the UT
campus, All Saints' attracts a varied congregation of singles and families alike, some driving from as far away as Buda to enjoy the warm atmosphere.