Sleep Inn & Suites Near I-90 and Ashtabula
9350 Center Rd.
Austinburg, OH 44010
Phone: (440) 275-6800
Fax: (440) 275-3360
Congregational Church of Austinburg is located in Austinburg, Ohio. It was built in 1877 and was designed by John K. Nutting and Betsy Cowles. The church is spread over 1.4 acres (0.57 hectares) and has a Gothic Revival style of architecture. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on December 22, 1978.
The Mother of Sorrows Roman Catholic Church is an example of the Romanesque Revival style of architecture. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this church had of 300 artisans working for two years to finish the work of this opulent structure. Each stone that has gone in the making weighs 200 pounds (90 kilograms) each. The church teaches its community to grow in faith and spread the word of God.
A fine historical church site is situated at the Wisell Road in the form of Windsor Mills Christ Church Episcopal. The ancient church was constructed and established in 1832, it has adapted the Greek Revival style of architecture. It occupies immense monumental value and stands listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
St. James Episcopal Church is a beautiful red color church constructed in 1865. Having an area of less than an acre, it displays the Gothic Revival style of architecture. Still a working church, it continues to hold regular ceremonies and masses. The church building was put up in the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.
The Methodist Episcopal Church of Painesville is located at Painesville, Ohio. This historic church was constructed in 1873 C.E and is also known as Painesville United Methodist Church. This church has a Gothic Revival style of architecture and was added to the National Registrar of Historic Places on January 30, 1998.
Claridon Congregational Church was built in 1831 in the Greek Revival style of architecture. The historic church is located on U.S. Route 322 Geauga County. In 1974, it was listed on National Register of Historic Places in 1974.