Holy Trinity Russian Orthodox Church
1723 East Fairmount Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21231
+1 410 997 0802
Originally built for the Lutheran community in the 1890s, the red facade building has been home to the Holy Trinity Russian Orthodox Church since 1919. The founders of this church were Russian immigrants from Belarus and the congregation has traces of Polish and Ukrainian ancestry as well. The parish has its own cemetery called the Cathedral Gardens which is also used for church picnics. The Holy Trinity Russian Orthodox Church is abode to the annual Russian Festival which highlights the culture with homemade food, souvenirs and live entertainment of that region.