St. Timothy's Protestant Episcopal Church
226 SouthEast 3rd Street
Massillon, OH 44646
+1 330 833 3183
James Duncan, who founded Massillion city, was a member of the Episcopal community and played a monumental role in the establishment of St. Timothy's Protestant Episcopal Church. The construction of the church began in 1893 and finally opened its doors, five years later, in 1898. This Gothic structure replaced the former church that was demolished. St. Timothy's Protestant Episcopal Church was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.