208 US 130 N.
Cinnaminson, NJ 08077-3304
Phone: (856) 829-0717
Fax: (856) 829-2321
208 US 130 N., Cinnaminson, NJ, US, 08077-3304
- Phone: (856) 829-0717
- Fax: (856) 829-2321
Voted first among taxicab services by Philadelphia Magazine and the City Paper, Olde City Taxi is composed of 200 owner-operated vehicles that cover the downtown and northeast areas. Airport service is on demand 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Sedan service and corporate accounts are available. All cabs and sedans are available for a quick ride or nightly charter.
The Hamilton Disston School is a historic elementary school built between 1923 and 1924. Encompassing an area of 2.5 acres (1.0 hectare), it is built in the Colonial Revival style of architecture. The school continues to serve its purpose and has found itself a place in the National Register of Historic Places.
This care rental company provides no-hassle vehicle rentals to meet all of one
Welcoming the people warmly, the James J. Sullivan School is a historic school structure. Designed in the Art Decor style, the three levels structure consists of an eight bay yellow brick structure. This school is a school of adventure where the school makes the journey of the child through the school years educational yet exciting.
Joseph H Brown Elementary School is one of the finer schools located in Northeast Philadelphia. Constructed and designed by Irwin T. Catharine, it is an example of Art Deco and modern schools of architecture. It provides education for children from kindergarten to sixth grade. The management and staff work fervently to make students into productive and engaged citizens, and features highly competent resources made available to students.
Formerly, the Warren G. Harding Junior High School, this building was constructed in 1920s. It was named in the honor of US President Warren G. Harding; and now it is transformed in to the Warren G. Harding Middle School. For admission schedule and other details, check website.
Franklin Smedley School is located in the Frankford neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is a historic school building which was built in 1927. It was designed by Irwin T. Catharine in the Late Gothic Revival style of architecture. The building is a three-story, nine-bay, yellow-brick building on a raised basement. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in November 18, 1988.
Frankford has three hospitals and two outpatient sites, serving patients across North Philadelphia. It offers surgery, emergency services, comprehensive physical rehabilitation unit, short procedure units, endoscopy suites, cystoscopy rooms and a 19-bed transitional care unit. Patients who are in need can also avail the Cancer Care, Heart Care, Orthopaedics and Women's Health services, along with many other programs. For more information please check the hospital website.
The renowned John Marshall School is a monumental school situated in the Frankford vicinity of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The construction of the school was done from 1909 to 1910, and it stands stern as a three-story building. It is a five-bay by three-bay structure and is predominantly made from brick laid on an inflated basement. It strives to deliver high quality education from an immensely proficient staff and with a fine range of facilities. The school building, built in the Colonial Revival style was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1988.
Taxi service, sedan, car transport, and courier services.
This historic building spread over 1.4 acres (0.57 hectares) of land, is the James Martin School. This historic structure is built and designed in it's beautiful Romanesque style. Welcoming the children warmly to school and putting in equal efforts and dedication from the school's end to make a child a better person and give the child a better future. This school is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the year 1988.
The Henry R. Edmunds School has been serving the Northwood region of the city of Philadelphia since 1920s. This historical structure has also been incorporated in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places in 1988.