Lion Brewery, Inc.
700 N. Pennsylvania Ave.
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 18750
The Brewhouse was built in 1905. At this time, the Delaware and Hudson Company sold the land to The Luzerne County Brewing Company. On March 20, 1905 the land was sold in the sum of $1.00 under the express condition that The Luzerne County Brewing Company would have erected or cause to be erected within one years time, a brewery of 100,000 barrels per year and sell each barrel for no less than $1.00 each. If The Luzerne County Brewing Company used the land for anything else or did not cause a Brewery to be constructed, sole ownership of the property reverted back to The Delaware and Hudson Company.