Great Conewago Presbyterian Church
174 Red Bridge Road
Gettysburg, PA 17325
+1 717 337 3954
Established in 1787, Great Conewago Presbyterian Church is one of the oldest places of worship in the region. The historic structure has been well-maintained, with most of its original features remaining intact. Besides the main building, the church precinct features a historic cemetery as well as the beautiful fellowship hall which is used for community events.