Byron White United States Courthouse
1823 Stout Street
Denver, CO 80202
+1 303 236 0944
This magnificent structure, located at the intersection of 18th and Stout Streets, was originally established as the U.S. Post Office and Federal Building. Byron White United States Courthouse was built in 1916 in the Classical Revival style by Tracy, Swartwout, and Litchfield architectural firm. Created with Colorado Yule marble, the front facade features 16 columns, while two mountain sheep sculpted by Gladys Caldwell Fisher, grace either side of the entrance. In 1994, the structure was renamed after a Supreme Court Justice from Colorado.