First Hungarian Reformed Church of New York
344 East 69th Street
New York, NY 10021
+1 212 734 5252
The First Hungarian Reformed Church of New York is a brick building that is constructed in archetypal Hungarian vernacular architectural style. The congregation was established in 1895 and is of tremendous historic importance. Its significance has increased further owing to the fact that it is one of only two Hungarian Reformed churches in Manhattan. The two-story and three-bay structure has an elegant entrance and an 80-foot (24-meter) bell tower. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the year 2000.