Lilley Road – Lower Rouge River Bridge
3920 South Lilley Road
Canton, MI 48188
The Lilley Road Bridge stretches over the Lower Rouge River. The Massillon Bridge Company constructed the bridge from 1923 to 1924 in Canton Township of Michigan. It is significantly used for road related transportation. The full length of the structure is 90 feet (27 meters) and it was moved to its current location in 1933. It is of the camel back pony truss style and each side of the roadway of this eight-panel bridge features a cantilevered sidewalk.