2400A South Sterling Street
Morganton, NC 28655
Phone: (828) 433-9000
Fax: (828) 438-3674
The Waldensian Presbyterian Church is a historic shrine established in 1896. Constructed in the Romanesque style of architecture, the church has an area of 2.3 acres (0.93 hectare). The church building became a part of the National Register of Historic Places in 1984 owing to its historical and architectural significance. The church is in continuous service and hosts regular masses and ceremonies.
Spread on 2 acres (0.81 hectares) of land, the First Presbyterian Church is a historic church that invites the people worship and praise and to participate in the programs that are held to groe better in Christ's faith. Desiged in the Romanesque and American style this structure is absolutely delightful and a great place to visit whenever here.
The St. Paul's Church is a beautiful church building established in 1818. Constructed in the Federal style of architecture, the church encompasses an area of 6 acres (2.4 hectares). Being one of the oldest surviving churches in North Carolina, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1971. For mass timings and other information please log on to the church's website.