Starting From
See all Rates

Sleep Inn & Suites

Selected Favorite

 310 Primrose Lane , Mountville, PA, US, 17554

  • Phone: (717) 285-0444
  • Fax: (717) 285-0800
Green Hotel

Supports Green Practices

"Supports Green Initiatives" designates a hotel's participation in an optional environmental program that includes the use of energy-efficient lighting, guestroom towel/linen re-use, and on-premise recycling. "Supports Green Initiatives" does not represent an official certification of any kind.

Excellent!
4.4 out of 5 (214 reviews)
91% of guests recommend this hotel

Attractions

»Forry's Mill Covered Bridge

Forry's Mill Covered Bridge is one of the many bridges that are a part of the Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. This bridge stretches across the Chiques Creek and is included in the National Register of Historic Places. Built way back in 1869, the domineering bridge still going strong and is in working condition.

Bridge Valley Road
West Hempfield, PA 17512

»Amish & Pennsylvania Dutch Country

Amish & Pennsylvania Dutch Country is a region of southeastern Pennsylvania that is well-known for being home to a large number of Pennsylvania Dutch and Amish residents. The area includes close to 20 different counties, most notably Lancaster County. The area is most famous for its Pennsylvania Dutch and Amish cultures, with their own languages, schools and a modest, traditional way of life which is famous for shunning modernity and technology. Driving through the area, it is not at all uncommon to see horse-drawn buggies carrying Amish families around.

Pennsylvania Dutch Country
Allentown, PA

»Landis Mill Covered Bridge

A bridge owned and preserved by the Lancaster County, the Landis Mill Covered Bridge is a sheltered wooden bridge comprising of double pyramidal-shaped burr-type wooden trusses. It is a single cover that spans across the Little Conestoga Creek in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. It was constructed in 1953 and provides an array of services. It stretches at 53 feet (16.2 meters) long and is touted to be the shortest span bridge in the county. Built at a mere cost of USD969, it stands stern despite the varied developments in the surrounding environment, thus increasing its significance.

Shreiner Station Road
Lancaster, PA 17601

»James Buchanan House

The Wheatland or the James Buchanan House is a historic home that dates back to 1828. This landmark structure was once the abode of James Buchanan, the President of the United States. A part of the Northeast Lancaster Township Historic District, it was included in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

1120 Marietta Avenue
Lancaster, PA 17603

»Veterans Memorial Bridge

Known as an engineering landmark, the Columbia-Wrightsville Bridge is 7374 feet (2247 meters) long. Comprising of 28 arches, 185 feet (56 meters) long each, the bridge is used to carry traffic across the Susquehanna River. It is one of the longest concrete arch bridges in the world.

Lincoln Highway
Columbia, PA 17368

»Old Main, Goethean Hall, and Diagnothian Hall

Old Main, Goethean Hall and Diagnothian Hall together form the main buildings of Franklin & Marshall College. One of the oldest institutions for higher education in the United States, the buildings were designed in distinct Gothic Revival style. Built in between 1854 and 1857, by Dixon, Balburnie and Dixon, the buildings are of great importance since they not only represent the progress of education in the country but also highlight the evolving style of American architecture.

Frederick Street
Lancaster, PA 17603

»Lancaster Square

The Lancaster Square has many point of interests to boasts of. From a pavilion to a garden to an entertainment center and even a museum, the square signifies the beauty of the city. The area is filled with activities throughout the year, in keeping with changing times and tastes. Get to the place to experience the beauty of the city.

Lancaster Square
Lancaster, PA 17603

»Lancaster City Historic District

This three square-mile (7.7 square-kilometer) historic district spreads across Lancaster and Manheim Township in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. It is a national historic district comprising of about 13,459 buildings and several contributing sites and structures. Most of the buildings were constructed from 1760 to 1950. Some of the landmarks integrated in this district are the City Hall, Lancaster County Prison, Shaub Shoe Store, Watt and Shand, and St. Mary’s Catholic Church.

North Prince Street
Lancaster, PA 17608-1599

»W. W. Griest Building

W. W. Griest Building or the Lancaster Federal Building was completely constructed in 1925. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1999.

8 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603

»William Montgomery House

The William Montgomery House is a historic building constructed in 1803. Built with the Federal style of architecture it has been designed by noted architect Stephen Hills. The building was under renovation during 2012 and plans to open a meeting space were under the way. The facility is expected to open anytime in November 2013. The beautiful structure became a part of the National Register of Historic Places in 2000.

19–21 South Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17602

»Lancaster County Courthouse

The Lancaster City Courthouse is a celebrated civic structure in Lancaster County in Pennsylvania. It boasts of an eminent history including the Continental Congress Meet and Pennsylvania General Assembly. The amendments to the Pennsylvania Constitution of 1970 commanded for a presiding judge who was a major decision maker in the proceedings of the Courthouse. The Law Library positioned across the third floor of the courthouse building offers an array of available documents and books for practicing attorneys. Likewise, it also provides for encyclopedias and law reviews that explain and elaborate on law. The knowledgeable staff also offers reference assistance to the public. With such varied features, this 18th-century Romanesque building is a historically-vital one in the state.

43 East King Street
Lancaster, PA 17602

»Woodward Hill Cemetery

The Woodward Hill Cemetery is a historic cemetery that was established way back in 1852. It is also known as the final resting place of President of the United States, James Buchanan. Included in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, it is a fine example of the rural style cemetery that was prevalent in that era.

Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Earn valuable points toward free nights.