Lancaster City Historic District
North Prince Street
Lancaster, PA 17608-1599
+1 717 291 4711 (Tourist Information)
This three square-mile (7.7 square-kilometer) historic district spreads across Lancaster and Manheim Township in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. It is a national historic district comprising of about 13,459 buildings and several contributing sites and structures. Most of the buildings were constructed from 1760 to 1950. Some of the landmarks integrated in this district are the City Hall, Lancaster County Prison, Shaub Shoe Store, Watt and Shand, and St. Mary’s Catholic Church.