Bitzer's Mill Covered Bridge
Cider Mill Road
West Earl Township, PA
+1 717 859 3201 (Tourist Information)
Bitzer's Mill Covered Bridge is one of the oldest bridges in the county that is still in use. The bridge was built in 1846 and has a single span, wooden, double Burr arch trusses design with the addition of steel hanger rods. The inside of the bridge is unpainted and there is red paint on the outside. The approaches to the bridge are painted in white color. It was added to the National Register of Historic Place on December 11, 1980.