Sleep Inn & Suites
310 Primrose Lane
Mountville, PA 17554
Phone: (717) 285-0444
Fax: (717) 285-0800
Old Main, Goethean Hall and Diagnothian Hall together form the main buildings of Franklin & Marshall College. One of the oldest institutions for higher education in the United States, the buildings were designed in distinct Gothic Revival style. Built in between 1854 and 1857, by Dixon, Balburnie and Dixon, the buildings are of great importance since they not only represent the progress of education in the country but also highlight the evolving style of American architecture.
Donegal Presbyterian Church Complex is located in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. The historic church was built in 1732 and is a one and a half story, three bay by five bay building. There is also a cemetery in the vicinity of the church building which is enclosed in a rough hewn stone wall built in 1791. The church has a Federal style of architecture and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on July 2, 1985.
Ephrata Commercial Historic District is a historic district comprising of 36 structures that features the Queen Anne and Italianate style architectures. This district is built upon 15.3 acres (6.2 hectares) of land. The Eagle Hotel here is considered as one of the oldest constructions, along with it the Richard Heitler House, J.W. Yost Liquor Store, Ephrata Railroad Station, U.S. Post Office are all part of this area and add to the beauty.
The St. Peter's Kierch is a monumental Lutheran church site that carries immense significance. It is primly located in the Middletown vicinity of the Dauphin County in Pennsylvania. The construction of the church took place from 1767 through 1769, and this structure is incorporated in the National Register of Historic Places.
Tabor Reformed Church is located at Lebanon County, Pennsylvania. This limestone structure was incorporated in the National Registrar of Historic Places on June 27, 1980.
Who hasn't heard of the famous Hershey's brand of chocolates? Founded by Milton Hershey, the town was initially called Derry Church but later renamed to Hershey after the soaring popularity of Hershey's chocolate across the globe. Also called Chocolate Town USA and The Sweetest Place on Earth, a visitor here is constantly reminded of the town's sweet heritage, with names like Chocolate and Cocoa featuring in street names and avenues. Those lacking a sweet tooth can still have a good time at the amusement parks, athletic events and a pulsating night life.
This Late Victorian station opened in 1914 and now waits to be restored. The once thriving Stewartstown Railroad Station was used for passenger and freight trains as well. Passenger services continued till 2004 and is the only station in the York County that looks the same as it was built. It was listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1995.
Bindnagles Evangelical Lutheran Church was built in 1803 and is spread across an area of about five acres (two hectares). It is located in North Londonderry Township, Lebanon County, Pennsylvania. The church is a two-story brick building measuring 36 feet (10 meters) by 48 feet (14 meters). The architecture designs of the building is traditional Georgian. There is also a very old cemetery which dates back to 1774 nearby. The church was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.