Mt. Olivet Episcopal Church and Cemetery
335 Main Street
Pineville, LA 71360
+1 318 473 8787
Mt. Olivet Chapel was established in 1857, and is believed to be one of the oldest structures in Pineville. The chapel functioned as a church at the time of its inception. The land adjacent to the chapel, spanning across seven acres (2.83 hectares), is used as a burial ground. One hall of the chapel is used by the Episcopal Diocese of Western Louisiana as a Diocesan House. It underwent renovation in 2008. Mt. Olivet Chapel and Cemetery were added to the National Register of Historical Places in 2000.