Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock - Austin North
1980 South IH-35
Round Rock, TX 78681
Phone: (512) 246-6000
Fax: (512) 246-6022
University of Texas Visitors Information Center
Mo to Fr from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM,Sa from 09:00 AM to 12:00 PMThis historic building was originally designed as the Austin Asylum for the Blind in 1857. In post-Civil War Reconstruction, Major George Armstrong Custer occupied it. Today, it is a starting point for visitors to the University of Texas campus. Prospective students are encouraged to visit the Freshman Admissions Center located in this building to receive admission counseling and information about the university, as well as attend programs especially designed to meet the needs of incoming freshmen.