Judge Isaac C. Parker Federal Building
30 South Sixth Street
Fort Smith, AR 72901
+1 479 783 8888 (Tourist Information)
Alternatively known as the Fort Smith U.S. Post Office and Courthouse, the Judge Isaac C. Parker Federal Building was constructed in 1937 and was named after the dynamic judge, Isaac C. Parker. The structure is a fine example of the Classical Revival style of architecture. Included in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, the building is still functional and houses court offices.