Frank Lloyd Wright's Pope-Leighey House
9000 Richmond Highway
Alexandria, Virginia 22309
Designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright for an average-income family, this house was completed in 1942 and was moved to its present location on the grounds of Woodlawn Plantation from the original site in Falls Church in 1964. This "Usonian" house is a compact, modern house built for efficiency and it is owned and operated by the National Trust for Historic Preservation.